School Counseling Office
Welcome to the Taylor High School Counseling Office!
- Tiffany Longworth-Boruff, Director of School Counseling
- Marcia Marler, Registrar
- Kelly Smith, Counseling Secretary
- Charles Short, Scholarship Coordinator
- THS Course Directory 2018-2019
- pdf Graduation Requirements 2016-17 (25 KB)
- A.C.T. Test Information
- S.A.T. Test Information
- Free On-line SAT Test Prep: Khan Academy is a not-for-profit organization with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education for anyone anywhere. Their library of content covers math, science topics such as biology, chemistry, and physics, along with humanities with playlists on finance and history.
- pdf How To Do (College and Scholarship Applications) (29 KB)
- College Planning and Resources
- Indiana College Costs/Contacts
- pdf Legislative Paging at the Statehouse (32 KB)
- pdf Sellers Family Scholarship (86 KB)
- Sellers Scholarship Application 2018-19
INvestEd is a free resource for Hoosier students and parents looking for help with college planning and financial aid. At INvestEd, we help families understand how to fund college wisely to help minimize potential education debt.